These documents provide background material for the proton intensity upgrades that are underway/being discussed.
- Cogging in the Fermilab Booster (D. Herrup paper, 1999 accelerator conference)
- RF Cogging in the FNAL Booster Accelerator (W.A. Pellico, Robert C. Webber, paper, 1999 accelerator conference)
- 2/3/03 presentation by Eric Prebys, on Proton Source
- 4/28/03 Email from Eric Prebys on Booster cogging (password required)
- Booster Radiation Issues, Peter Kasper, August 28, 2003
- requires BD documentation database password
- Booster Beam Loss Monitors are read out using Internet Rack Monitors.
- MI Beam Line Loss Monitors, Marvin Olson, 3/12/97
- Beam Line BLM Log Amplifier Evaluation For Boone, Marvin Olson, January 25, 2001
These documents are "nuts & bolts" stuff & the "controls" ones can probably be found from links on the Accelerator Controls web page and its subsidiary pages.
- Post-VMS (Java) Controls Program Development, J. Patrick, September 4, 2003
- Control System Java Migration, J. Patrick, July 31, 2003
- New Controls Tutorial, J. Patrick, June 23, 2003
- Web Utilization in Controls at Fermilab, K. Cahill B. Hendricks T. Zingelman, '97 Accelerator Conference
- Prototype on Archiving and Retrieving Tool for the high frequency D44 data, Paul Lebrun, 03 Apr 2003