This page gives guidance on how to deal with bugs in the MINOS offline
code. It includes:
- Common bugs in the offline framework.
- How to best report bugs you think you may have found in the
Common bugs in the offline framework
How to best report bugs.
- If loon crashes, follow these steps and send all of the results
- Include version info for:
- Any third party packages that might relate to the
- Generate a stack trace:
shell> gdb loon
(gdb) run [all the usual arguments to loon]
... let it run until crashing ...
... the area around the crash will be displayed ...
... stack trace prints ...
- Send the controlling macro (.C) file
- Give a URL to an input file that will reproduce the
- Any additional info that you think might be relavent.
- If there is no crash but results look weird send a description
to email@example.com if you suspect the
framework, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you suspect reconstruction
Last Modified: $Date: 2003/08/21 15:29:03 $
Page viewed from