Go to top,
Notes and Further References
Candidates are stored in CandRecords, so if you want to
look at the reconstruction results the first job is to get
to the CandRecords. As is explained in the
The MinosObjectMap Package
slide and Notes there can be more than one CandRecord,
and to start with you are probably best getting the
default CandRecord from MOM:-
CandRecord* candrec = dynamic_cast
( mom->GetFragment("CandRecord","PrimaryCandidateRecord") );
Once you have a CandRecord, your next job is to get to get to its lists,
or to be precise, handles to its lists
which you do with its FindCandHandle method. This method is rather
like MOM's GetFragment in that it takes two arguments:-
CandDigitListHandle* cdlh = dynamic_cast
will find the list of MC, perfectly demultiplexed digits.
- The class e.g. CandDigitListHandle - a list of CandDigits.
- The name of the object. For CandDigitListHandle there may be two:-
- candmcdigitlist - if the data comes from the MC. It will
have perfect demultiplexing i.e. no ambiguity.
- canddigitlist - the data (or for MC the simulated data) with
Note to authors: The notes should be:-
Beyond that, the notes should just link to the relevant parts of WebDocs
and other web material.
- Complete - only assume material in earlier overview pages.
- Conceptual - concentrate on the essential concepts.
- Where appropriate provide a crib so that the essential concept
can be applied.
None so far.