This page contains links to the various pages that tell you how to
find and retrieve MINOS data from Fermilab.
- Getting data from the FNAL central mass
- This page contains instruction on using the Fermilab central mass
storage system, called ENSTORE.
- Getting data from AFS space at
- This page contains a description of the MINOS AFS data disks that
are available at FNAL
- Sam Data Handling
- This page contains information about using the SAM Data handling system.
- Data Catalog (Old SubRunSummary Information)
- This page contains an interface to search the database for runs
based on selection criterion.
- SAM Data File
- This page allows you to search the SAM database for lists of
- Search the full SAM Database
- This page lets you search the full SAM metadata.
- Archiving data from remote sites into the FNAL central mass
- This page contains instructions for archiving data from remote
sites into the Fermilab central mass